This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 6000 to £ 6200 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2018
Our company currently seeks an individual that will serve as its Cluster Reservation Manager and be responsible for the management of all the company’s inventories and ensure that the income and profits of the hotel are well maximized. Apart from this, your actions will also include making sure that all the packages, rates and other strategies are inbuilt with the inventory systems of the hotel. On a daily basis, you will be in charge of the strategy management that is required to improve people’s awareness of the Reservation Office.
- Make sure that the reservations teams are well driven to perform efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
- Maintain all the call standards required for Sofitel Reservations.
- Achieve the budget through rate management and strategy by working alongside the Manager of revenue.
- Work with the aim of ensuring that the department is well staffed and motivated for the best services to be delivered for our clients.
- The needs of our clients should be communicated with the help of the M&E Manager.
- Oversee, analyze and manage the rate, hotel revenue and make sure that the company’s targets are well communicated to every staff.
- Meet all the setout standards for reservations.
- Communicate as may be appropriate the number of customers that walk into our hotel on a daily basis.
- Manage and effectively develop our team members by ensuring that you review, coach, counsel and develop them constantly.
- Comply with all the company’s policies and while ensuring that they comply with the laid down legislation.
- Be responsible for the assistance required for up-sale, negotiation, and other Reservation.
- Make sure that the new rates and other forms of allocations are well communicatedto all our staff.
- Oversee all the revenues that have been gotten back as a result of breach of agreement
- Be involved in the annual financial plan preparation and sale meetings.
- Always attend the appropriate meeting.
- Report all the information required for the reservation on a regular basis while ensuring that all the risks, challenges and prospects attached to it are well outlined.
- Report all the information that was discussedat any meeting you attend to the right Reservation Team.
- Research the necessary information to our client which is companies.
- Oversee how well the RevPAR of the hotel could penetrate to bring about a strong awareness within the department and organization.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous involvement in a similar role in a hotel setting working with Delphi and Opera.
- Must be able to organize your work.
- Exceptional Communication skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to deliver a concise presentation on the phone and in person.
Working visa sponsored