This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3500 per month
December 9 2017
We seek applications for the position of Commercial Field Sales Representative (Cork) following our further growth and Flogas’ recent entrance into the commercial electricity market. The successful candidate will thrive in meeting up with exceeding sales target for both electricity and Nat gas customers.
- Carrying out market research and analysis as well as cold calling and self-generating your leads.
- Arranging client meetings as well as delivering sales presentations to clients.
- Ensuring the meeting of the minimum targets for both electricity and Nat Gas customers on a continuous basis.
- Completing the required contractual paperwork with the client and as passing it to the office for completion.
- Working in line with the policies and procedures that are set by Flogas and other requirements as set by the regulatory bodies.
- Performing additional duties as may be required.
- A minimum of leaving certificate in Sales, Market or business and any other relevant qualification in the related field is highly desirable.
- At least two years experience in business to business sales position.
- Commercial energy sales experience is a distinct advantage.
Knowledge and skills:
- A strong business and financial acumen.
- Great interpersonal skills for the purpose of creating strong and sustainable ongoing relationship.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritise.
- Self-motivation with a proven a sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills in both the written and oral form as well as the ability to act on one’s initiative.