This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Wooburn Green, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
About the company:
Our company, Avery Dennison, is one of the world leaders when it comes to the provision of labeling and packaging solutions and materials. Our company’s technologies and applications are always part and parcel of products used in industries and markets.
About the job:
The job is a fixed role of six months. This position will work in RBIS Wooburn Green Office in the United Kingdom with the Commercial Finance team. You and your team will be responsible for the Finance and Commercial Leadership team for the provision of accurate information promptly to help in making decisions with regards to commercial and operational strategies. The position is meant to be a support for both the European and US commercial regions. Thus, travel to either the US or Europe may be required and you must be able to deal so well with finance and commercialorganization at any time and any stage.
- Assist the Unit and Commercial team with the creation of budget, forecast, and progress tracking to ensure the success of plans, forecast or monthly sales reports designs.
- Assess the impact of our sales initiatives and ideas on our forecast through a regular review committee which you chair with Sales Managers and directors as members.
- Assist with all strategic plans as well as attend reviews or sales meeting as may be required.
- Collaborate with other teams in the area of finance to ensure a connection with both commercial teams and sourcing regions on appropriate information requests.
- Ensure the development and provision of all reports which would aid decision making and ensure the accountability of the commercial team for sales results.
- Assist the business unit and commercial directors on all economic analyses as may be required by the company.
- Assist with the process of rebate controllership.
Education and experience:
- A university graduate with excellent academic record.
- Ability and experience analyzing issues and bringing about solutions to it.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Individuals studying towards accounting qualification is preferred.
- Ability to organize things and learn very fast.
- Ability to communicate well and relate with other people with no fear.
- Analytical and numeric skills coupled with a commercially minded person.
- Ability to operate acomputer with excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of all data mining tools and HFM.
- Ability to play within a team and motivate them.
- Experience and knowledge of US GAAP or commercial reporting are advantageous.