This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
November 21 2017
- Be responsible for the meeting of our clients’ expectation for the effectiveness of all the delivered by vessels.
- Be responsible for the preparation and submission of cost estimates for approval by liaising with several departments to do this.
- Be responsible for the integration of all the required features (maintainability, configuration, and reliability) into the design process.
- Ensure the effectiveness of cost in the provision of ILS solutions by analyzing systems using the SBS or reliability block diagram, meeting the requirements of our customers, analyzing data and a host of others.
- Be responsible for Level of Repair Analysis, Maintenance Task analysis and a host of others with the aim to optimize cost for our customers.
- Be responsible for the prompt delivery of the Support Package using LSAP’s results.
- Be responsible for the computerisation of all our maintenance management activities while mapping out a maintenance plan for your company.
- Be responsible for the personnel which requires trainingto improve their deliverables
- A degree from a reputable school in Electrical, Mechanical or Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture.
- Ability to plan effectively.
- At least five years working experience in analyzing logistic support or managing maintenance.
- Ability to communicate well verbally or in writing.
- Ability to interact with different people around you irrespective of their positions.
- Ability to write proposals.
- Excellent knowledge of the necessary standards for a properdefense, Logistics Based Performance, On Condition Maintenance and a host of others.
- The location of the business is Benoi Road, and transportation will be provided (Island – Wide)
- Five working days between the hours of 7.25am-5pm