This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4800 to $ 6500 per month
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
September 25 2021
We seek an individual that will serve as the commercial manager who will be accountable for the development of business opportunities and marketing strategies as well as maintaining the commercial relationship and other relationships of the company. Such individual will also be responsible for sales and marketing strategy implementation, non-financial targets and budgets as well as being responsible for attracting customers bringing about a highly professional relationship with the various decisions makers within the customer’s organization.
- Leading budget preparations, as well as establishing and monitoring the strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for ongoing port development.
- Leading the translation of Sales & Marketing strategy into business, budgets and solid plans.
- Ensuring the attraction of customers as well as ensuring professional relationships to various decision makers within the customer’s organization.
- Driving and managing the customer value proposition for the purpose of securing growth and profitable sales development.
- Developing and executing marketing programs for the purpose of achieving stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market shares.
- Analyzing marketing programs as well as adjusting strategy and tactics for the purpose of increasing effectiveness.
- Reviewing analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product or service concepts for the purpose of recommending future development.
- Providing post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Preparing tariff and cost analyses as well as comparative studies and reports.
- Coordinating customer issues with relevant department as well as measuring and displaying commercial issues including periodic forecast
- Maintaining customer database with customer and company profile as well as providing post-event reports, analysis and regular status reports on commercial and other marketing activities.
- Overseeing Media and communication requirements of the company, i.e. press release, promotional material, print works among others for the purpose of ensuring the maintenance of a high corporate standard.
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts as well as assisting in ensuring a continuous knowledge of industry and market trend availability.
- Being responsible for delivering objectives within the Organisational Strategy and business plans.
- Contributing to the improvements of the existing systems, practices, and approaches.
- Serving as a hand to influence productivity issues as well as working methods of satisfying the customer needs.
- A Bachelors Degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management is most preferred.
- Excellent management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to negotiate with customers to reach the best price in the interest of the company.
- Excellent communications and leadership qualities are highly required.
- Prior industry experience, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the industry, is a must.
- Proven experience in business development and customer relations in ports industry.
- An opportunity to be part of our excellent and brilliant team that ensures the reputation of the APM Terminals as the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Influencing the strategic level decisions directly.
- Working with shareholders, authorities, stakeholders and partners of the company.
- Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal for APM Terminals in the region.