This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5000 to 5400 per month
February 13 2018
Our company seeks a Communication Specialist to man our Rail Control Solutions Division in Stockholm. The right person will be someone that will understand and ensure the meeting of all the needs and requirements of Rail Control Solutions (RCS) HQ and main site functions like Engineering & Product Development, Legal & Business Development, Industrial & Mining and Sales in Nordic and CIS countries through effective strategic marketing communications and PR initiatives. Such individual will provide effective internal communications in Sweden as well as deliver relevant quality copy for press releases and sales collateral within short timescales.
- Providing support forNordic, CIS and local PR team through the coordination exhibitions, customer and press events in Sweden.
- Ensuring the conferences worldwide by defining key messages and positioning for Bombardier Transportation.
- Ensuring the management of customer demo room in Stockholm to ensure an updated content and exhibits on display consistently.
- Updating the global content of RCS section on Bombardier website and intranet content for RCS, internal communications materials, multi-media database, similar sites, and tools.
- Providing regular social media input in compliance with strategic key messages for increasing the awareness of Bombardier, as well as providing support with global press releases, key messages, and Q&As
- Writing general RCS sales collateral with no exclusion to presentations brochures, data sheets, and video storyboards or scripts
Experience and Qualifications:
- A university degree in either Marketing or Business Studies coupled with an extensive knowledge of communication tools.
- A full understanding of the total marketing mix coupled with an excellent understanding and experience of Social Media marketing.
- Ability to copy-write or communicate skilfully in either Swedish or English while knowledge of other
- Working experience with a multi-cultural environment