This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7800 to $ 8000 per month
Chicago, UNITED STATES
October 16 2017
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual to serve as our Compliance Analyst. Such individual will be involved in providing assistance to how our Bank’s Compliance Program is implemented and managed. The right candidate will be responsible for the preparation of reports for the analysis of regulatory compliance for the purpose of assisting the Compliance Manager in the management of the compliance risks. Moreso, the functions can include the tracking of aregulatory complaint, regulations, and responses to either examination or audit findings among others.
- Making sure that all the regulatory compliance reports are well prepared.
- Making sure that all compliance legislations are noted by maintaining the tracking of all logs.
- Assisting the compliance management with affairs related to regulations.
- Making sure that all the necessary Accountability Matrix that requires regulation are managed and maintained.
- Creating a list of all the approved policies that require compliance as well as updating the compliance risk assessment with the compliance management.
- Making sure that data related to the compliance metrics are maintained and updated for quarterly compliance presentation.
- Making sure that all the necessary information is kept and up-to-date for the quarterly regulations reports purpose.
- Communicating excellently well with both Bank Managers and Employees as to compliance of Bank specific issues.
- Making sure that all compliance information is prepared and disseminated in line with our Business rules and regulations to our business line executive and managers.
- Making sure that the Bank’s Regulatory Complaint Process is well maintained through assistance and partnering with businesses.
- Making sure that all training sessions, seminars, and schools are well managed by ensuring the compliance of rules and regulations.
- At least five years of banking experience and other related industry.
- A good understanding of the Consumer Compliance Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to solve problems and organize our projects.
- Ability to communicate well in writing or by word of mouth.
- Ability to multitask and perform excellently in an environment that is based on speed.
- Ability to work excellently as a team or independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suites.
- A University degree in Business related degree or its equivalent experience is preferred.