This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 3000 to $ 4000 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 19 2018
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position of Compliance Support Manager who would see to and help enforce compliance. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and water-tight systems are in place that we can ensure a strong business that is smart and ready for the future. Thus, the need for a Compliance Manager who would enhance the protection of the true integrity of our business.
Main Responsibilities :
• Management and maintenance of the Compliance Management System to meet all internal and external compliance requirements.
• Utilizing advanced knowledge of applicable laws, industry best practice, regulations, guidance and accreditation standards to serve as a subject matter expert to the global organization in promoting and embedding compliance across all business operations.
• Challenging existing practices and creation of innovative solutions, while providing a reportable and measurable framework to ensure the effectiveness of compliance across all business functions.
• Overseeing all Compliance Systems involving Anti-Fraud Prevention, Anti-Money Laundering, Antitrust Prevention, Corruption Prevention, Data Privacy Protection, Information Protection, Internal Control System, Internal Regulations, Human Rights, and internal audit support.
• Previous experience in an international business environment
• Excellent communication skills; including business writing, presentation skills, and influencing skill
• Confidence in stakeholder interactions manifested in strong negotiation, facilitation and networking skills
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills including the ability to review, interpret and present data in a concise and precise manner
• Project management experience with proven record of managing simultaneous requirements
• Ability to multitask
• Highly self-motivated and ability to work under own initiative
• Demonstrated experience with compliance risk management and quality assurance, including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation and management
• Professional compliance related certification (an advantage)
• Proficiency in a full suite of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract of up to 12 months, to cover maternity leave.