This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 6200 per month
November 17 2017
We seek an individual that will serve as the Component Designer Engineer who will design components and assemblies of Electric Machines for Traction Drives. The Component Design Engineer will execute all design activities for components of the hybrid module or electric drive from the first draft till series production under the given restriction of time, quality and cost.
- Designing components and assemblies for electric machines as well as operating component calculations.
- Creating 3D Models, assemblies and drawing of plastic parts, molded copper parts, coils of electric motor and windings.
- Operating constructed space investigations and tolerance calculations as well as discussing with customer, suppliers and internal departments.
- Developing manufacturing and processing technologies for the molded copper parts, windings, and coils.
- Supporting quality topics like FMEA, continuous improvement process and feasibility study as well as ensuring the definition of specific features
- Releasing deviations and discussing with production, purchasing and quality assurance
- Defining component specifications as well as conducting SE process with suppliers while providing technical support to the supplier.
- Defining modifications to parts as well as initializing change process of bills material in our PDM system.
- Supporting cost calculation team as well as purchasing department in supplier assessment and selection.
- Participating in multidisciplinary project teams as well as performing duties as related to this position.
- Taking all responsibilities as required by the final job definition.
- Customer in China
- Supplier in China or abroad
- Development departments of E- and P- Division in Germany and China
- Development departments of Central R&D in Germany and China
- Production, purchasing, sales, and quality department in Germany and China
- At least three years working experience in design and assembly of electric machines for the automotive industry is required.
- A master degree in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or mechatronics is necessary
- Excellent spoken and written English is required while the ability to speak German is welcome but not necessary.
- Excellence in the use of CAD software PTC Creo 2.0 as well as an excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools like Word, Outlook, Excel and power point.
- Familiarity with the powertrain technology as well as relevant working experience in automotive in the field or powertrain and electric drives is required.
- Excellent knowledge of material like copper, plastic, metal sheet and magnets as well as the drawing specifications and testing standards.
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully, maturely with an excellent teamwork spirit.
- Excellent communication skills with the flexibility to travel around the world.
- Proactive with a very strict working style as well as the ability to work under pressure and schedules.
- Assertiveness, as well as a personal engagement, is highly required.
- Rework and advancement of all available technical solutions as well as the ability to work the working and development processes of ZF faithfully.
- Supporting Customers regarding ZF