This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 38000 to $ 55000 per month
July 14 2017
We seek applications for the position of the Construction Manager in our company for the purpose of performing the main tasks assigned as well as other specific duties that might come up in the interest of the company.
- Providing management and technical support of wind construction sites including the construction of access roads and crane platforms through cable installation up to foundation construction works
- Monitoring and implementing occupational health and safety on the construction site.
- Introducing and coordinating our subcontractors or clients’.
- Monitoring and ensuring the construction process and progress of the company in accordance to project planning.
- Ensuring QA, inspection, on-site measurement and taking over of executed additional work of construction and electrical engineering trades
- Bringing about the continuous report to the Project Mangers.
- Taking over and monitoring the installation of the wind energy converter.
- A degree in Engineering in any University or University of Applied Sciences preferably in the field of Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technician.
- Experience in site management is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in project management.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Impeccable command of English Language skills in both written and spoken forms while additional foreign language is a plus.
- Unrestricted ability to work at height as well as geographical mobility.
- Self-confidence and high level of flexibility.
- Ability work well within a team with a proactive personality.
- Great communication and negotiation skills are required.
- A driver license must be possessed.