This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 30000 to $ 45000 per annum
October 1 2021
We seek the service of a qualified construction Manager for the purpose of managing our construction team in line with our set of standards and company’s interest.
- Mentoring, scheduling team activities, recruiting and enhancing the performance of team members through all construction phases with the aim of managing the construction team.
- Checking project brief, all design briefs, drawing specifications and ensuring that all project relevant information are executed in line with the clients’ objectives and aims.
- Following up construction progress, quality and safety as well as taking action to rectify any form of non-conformance with the construction standards.
- Supervising on-site contractors with the aim of meeting the regulatory standards.
- Highlighting any issue with site management to the project manager with the aim of ensuring an effective overall construction site management.
- Ensuring high standard of quality on the finishing works to meet the specification requirement of the clients.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or the equivalent with at least three years of study.
- A major degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing Engineering.
Skills and Experience:
- Eight years experience in the construction of projects.
- Five years experience in the management of construction team.
- Experience in finishing and high rise building is mandatory.
- Having an up to date knowledge in MEP.
- Ability to pay attention to details in respect to contractual requirements of the clients.
- A good knowledge of the software used in project management including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.