This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 8000 per month
Anchorage, UNITED STATES
September 16 2021
We seek a Construction Manager with an arctic project experience for a long term contract opportunity with a prominent Anchorage-based Pipeline company. The selected will be working in a field rotation of 2x2 or 3x1 depending on the project schedules. The selected candidate might also be given frequent field assignments at remote facilities as may be required.
- Assisting our client’s Project Manager in the project execution planning and field implementation of multiple projects at various facilities on the arctic pipeline.
- Multitasking successfully and working on several projects at different locations.
- Developing Project Execution Plans with other supporting documents which is not limited to developing cost estimates, work breakdown structures, schedules among others as well as conducting constructability reviews and risks assessments.
- Supervising and ensuring the provision of day-to-day oversight of all field construction related activities to bring about the meeting of the project with cost, schedules, safety, quality, regulatory and operational requirements.
- Assisting with engineering design efforts to include the identification and communication of specific and unique design requirement.
- Ensuring the timely development of all work procedures as well as all the documents required for the successful execution of the project while working with clients in the development of temporary and safe operating procedures.
- Working with contractors in the development of safe project procedures as well as providing oversight over all procurement activities.
- Coordinating on- site activities for other internal and external stakeholders as well as ensuring the maintenance of active and continuous interface with clients.
- Ensuring the delivery of the final products by the agreed scope and objectives.
- Supporting the Project Engineer in turnover and close out deliveries as well as supporting the project manager in scope cost and schedule development, progress reporting and forecasting
- A minimum of six years of managerial experience in an industry construction or Artic Pipeline projects.
- Three years of experience in an oil and gas or petrochemical project setting.
- Prior pipeline project experience is preferred
- An active TWIC card