This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
October 5 2021
We seek experienced and qualified candidate for the position of a Consulting Manager that will manage client engagements that focus on Airline Procurement and procurement business solutions. With our existing global accounts, Global Business Consulting Managers deliver these solutions based strategies and work with a team of subject matter experts. We also take, within GBT Global Business Consulting, holistic view of the client's travel program with the aim of identifying and implementing areas of opportunities for savings and process improvement.
The Consulting Manager is expected to be able to exhibit excellent skills in:
- Executing effectively multi-workstream engagement, prioritizing client request and working with the aim of leveraging appropriate project management methodologies and tools which include project planning and log issuance.
- Creating deliverables within the established protocols, engagement scope, quality standards and time frames.
- Developing hypotheses and identifying data to evaluate clients’ needs as well as reviewing, validating analyses, developing options/alternatives and creating recommendations for the purpose of solving problems in the context of total engagement.
- Having a strong, innovative mindset to work in the interest of the company.
- Relating exceptionally with people around as well as listening to the problems of the people and making decisions to solve the problems.
- Dealing with ambiguity and presenting/discussing work results in a manner that is compelling.
- Distilling complex subject matter into key messages for team members and clients with very strong written presentation skills.
- Understanding client organizations as well as dynamics to build a strong relationship with them.
- Building a very strong relationship with all key stakeholders as well as leveraging with American Express Global Business Travel and Available industry tool and solutions to develop best-in-class deliverables and best practices.
- Demonstrating strong work ethic with peers and juniors as well as coaching team on the subject matter and industry knowledge.
- Contributing to knowledge creation and dissemination as well as supporting the delivery of both internal and external projects that develop the business.
- Ability to accommodate client travel up to 10-20%.
- Travel industry experience and specifically Airlines knowledge is essential
- Bachelor's degree and MBA a plus.
- Consulting experience is very much preferred.
- The majority of experience should focus on the project management and business process design.
- Ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend client solutions in a bid to solving their problems.
- Ability to interact with people all around as well as being excellent for internal and external presentation development and delivery.
- Having a strong customer service orientation to give the clients the best service ever.
- Being fluent in English is a requirement but proficiency in several languages a plus
- Ability to work onsite at one of our offices (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Copenhagen or Helsinki) or home office can be discussed as the position is a Nordic-based.