This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5500 to 6000 per month
November 18 2017
- Preparing project related Contract and Claim workshops with the project team and execution of the correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Supporting the enforcement of contract deviation recording with no exclusion to the relevant claim documentation in consultation with Legal and the project team
- Defending claims and establishing the right counter-position including the relevant defense documentation as well as preparing the claim-related correspondence in consultation with Legal and in cooperation with the project management
- Being responsible for setting up a superior claim process as well as maintaining a claim related documentation management (Clamato) in the project execution preparation and implementation
- Ensuring the preparation, participation, progress and monitoring of claims negotiations
- Being responsible for the adherence to contractual deadlines as well as the pursuance of claims related events regarding the duration, consequences, impacts and the entire contract-relevant correspondence in English
- Taking an active part in risk and opportunity workshops where you diligently contribute by proactively identifying new risks and opportunities and, not least, diligently advice and support mitigation of existing risks
- Fostering a culture of focus in the identification of opportunities by robust tracking and documentation of contract deviations.
- Assisting in the preparation and the issuance of variation of orders
- Successful completion of the commercial or technical study.
- Years of professional experience in international contract and claim management in operational and strategic environment, ideally in the plant business
- Experience in the engagement and training of national and international teams.
- Excellent project management skills like processes, standards, milestones and specifications in the plant business
- Fluency in both written and spoken English especially legal and business language while Danish would be desirable.
- Ability to travel around the world.