This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9400 to $ 9600 per month
October 16 2017
Our company seeks an individual that is proficient and skilled in serving as our Coordinator Deployment with the aim of delivering the necessary package for all our information and process management projects. You would work on the coordination of all deliverables all over our I&PM operations. You would also be involved with an integrated project delivery team for the execution of a project from the beginning to the last stage.
- Ensure the development and the delivery of all the projects assigned to you using the project plans in line with the best practices of the industry.
- Ensure the improvement of the execution of all delivery based on the Asset Development and Execution Model (ADEM) methodology to ensure the development and execution of all the projects in line with the global standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships in a matrix based environment with the aim of delivering the main objectives of the company.
- Ensure the provision of updates on issues for resolution, thereadiness of the team and the progression on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the organization of all our scopes of works based on priority against the strategy and promptness of the project to bring about the meeting of the requirement.
Experience and Education:
- At least seven years of working experience in any related capacity but preferably in an IT capacity.
- A Post-secondary degree is required either in Business or Computer Science while an MBA or its equivalent is preferable.
- General Education or High School Diploma is also required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A thorough knowledge of project management and its delivery life cycle methods coupled with ADEM.
- Ability to manage a project well as well as ensure the prioritization of such projects towards the strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead, facilitate and collaborate with members of your team to effectively run meetings and obtain all the necessary agreements and documents instrumental in the success of your project while eliciting support from key parties.
- A thorough knowledge of the life cycle delivery methodologies is advantageous.
The position requires you to be available as may be required and it is based in Calgary, Suncor Energy Centre.