This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
Parsippany, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
We seek a highly organized, detail oriented and customer focused person that will be able to work in a fast-paced organization while prioritizing a heavy workload. The qualified candidate must have the ability of multitasking and effectively interface with Associates in different levels across the company as well as external clients and agencies. The qualified candidate is expected to be an independent worker who demonstrates a high level of initiative and the ability to follow through on tasks to completion. The ideal candidate will have the ability to generate creative ideas for the purpose of supporting the strategic and tactical planning of business initiatives and events.
The responsibilities of a Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing is divided into the following:
- Administrative Support:
• Managing Heavy calendar as well as scheduling and coordinating team meetings.
• Acting as a gatekeeper who screens and fields phone calls, address and respond independently as at when appropriate as well as investigate when necessary to obtain information, and refers calls to others as appropriate.
• Researching and securing travel arrangements as well as coordinating and obtaining global visas.
• Preparing Travel and Expense reports as well as interacting with Senior Leadership Team and their executive assistants
• Acting as a resource to other EA and assisting other members of the Senior Leadership Team as needed.
- Billing/Budget Tracking:
• Routing and securing necessary approvals of Media Authorisation Forms, Invoices, Purchase Orders and Agreements ensuring the copying, logging, tracking and submitting invoices A/P
• Researching payments and responding to inquiries as well as running P&L reports for month end processes and reconcile against invoice tracker.
• Obtaining approvals, scanning and submitting APAC wire forms
• Process invoices as needed as well as managing and reconciling p-card expenses on a monthly basis
- Partnership Support:
• Managing partnership airline budget and preparing monthly accruals.
• Managing relationship with over twenty international airline partners including aligning strategic goals, determining promotional calendar and updating contracts
• Evaluating business case of new partners that approach Wyndham
Rewards or regions as well as assisting with the launching and the maintenance of redemption platform and auction site
- Team Support:
• Collaborating, assisting and acting as a resource as well as ordering and maintaining supplies.
• Securing meeting rooms, conference bridges as well as ordering food and assisting with marketing and collateral materials
• Collaborating and providing marketing support as needed.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma and a minimum of four years professional experience providing assistant or coordinator support in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to organize things well.
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential matters and issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint coupled with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with and convey information to others effectively.
- Professional demeanor in person, online and via phone as well as being service oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize with the comfort of shifting priorities and changes.
- Excellent thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to generate creative ideas to support the strategic and tactical planning of business initiatives and events.