This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4000 to $ 6000 per month
Plymouth, UNITED STATES
October 29 2018
We seek applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Corporate Counsel who will give legal advice on business risks and exposure to Mosaic business units, providing full legal counseling and representation.
- Provide general legal counsel to Mosaic’s business units on business risks and exposures
- Provide full legal counseling and proactive assistance to other attorneys on all corporate matters involving any aspect of the law
- Drafting, analyzing and implementing legal procedures and policies
- Full legal representation including management of litigation to minimize legal risks and expenses.
- Drafting, analyzing, negotiating and reviewing policies and other documents
- Strong academic qualifications backed up with at least three years of corporate law experience and doctorate in Jurisprudence with an admission to practice law in Minnesota
- Great communication skills including verbal, writing, listening, speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent human relations and resource skills including effective relationship with seniors, teammates, and subordinates
- Effective leadership skills including team leadership, partnership, dynamism, problem solving, multitasking and decision-making skills
- Positive mindset, optimism and self- motivation and ability to analyze and make critical decision even in tough situations
- Excellent business ethics and acumen and a demonstrated desire to work directly with Company's professionals and financial experts
- Good reasoning, critical thinking, demonstrated problem solving skills alongside diplomacy and executive and professional presence
- Demonstrated proficiency with all of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to travel to Canada and other international location as would be required 15 percent of work time.