This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1000 to $ 2500 per month
September 13 2021
We seek a customer-focused person that is intelligent and experienced for the purpose of joining our Corporate Travel Service Delivery team. You will be trained intensively through our intensive training and mentorship program to develop you with travel knowledge and customer service skills. You will also have a great opportunity to network and gain industry knowledge from Hotels and Airlines as well as being equipped with travel technology tools. We are the company for anyone that is passionate about travelling.
- Providing accurate business travel arrangement for corporate accounts which may include air, hotel, car and ground transportation.
- Understanding the customers’ needs for the purpose of proposing the best alternatives regarding pricing and routeing.
- Planning travel itineraries, making reservations and ticketing for international markets.
- Gaining knowledge and adhering to clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines in the interest of the company.
- Updating and maintaining accurate and personal client profile as well as checking document validity, ensuring the accurate visa requirements and application details at the time of reservation.
- Confirming travel itinerary request within the stipulated Service Level Agreement.
- Informing customer by the preferred communication channel about any changes of travel schedule
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with our corporate customers for the purpose of long term relationships with them.
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in Reservation & Ticketing preferably in Travel and Airlines industry.
- Knowledge of GDS system i.e. Galileo, Amadeus or Abacus is a plus but not compulsory.
- Basic understanding of international travel requirements and destination knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Multi-tasking while maintaining a professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to pay great attention to details.
- Great collaborative mindset and the ability to play in a team for the purpose of driving the best outcome.
- Being customer-driven as well as being focused for the purpose of helping others.
What GBT Offers:
- Quarterly Incentives, and intensive Training & Mentorship
- Travel Perks and discounts in the price of air transport and hotel.
- Extensive Medical, H&S & Insurance benefits among others.