This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 7000 to £ 7200 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
December 16 2017
Our company aims at protecting the communities that we serve by providing the best forensic services that will reduce crime and protect the victims of crime.
- Qualification in any science or business related field of studies.
- An already certified PM methodologies or Prince 2 practitioner.
- Ability to manage the cost and changes in the assigned project or program.
- At least five years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent understanding of different tools and methodologies required in managing cost and value.
- Must be able to analyze, identify and resolve issues.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to take on and analyze risks relating to cost.
- Confidence, proactivity, independence and collaborative skills.
- IT knowledge coupled with the practical knowledge of the applications that are necessary for managing cost.
- Presentation and time management skills.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing works.
- Previous works with adifferent team including a remoteteam.
- Agile Business Experience is a plus.
- Ensure that you manage the cost practices in line with the laid down policies and tactics of the company.
- Manage costs relating to Transforming Forensics program and KBR projects.
- Regulate and forecast costs of each project and program making sure that they are reported efficiently to the right team or individual.
- Analyze the costs of the project by organizing, categorizing and setting out ascheme for the projects.
- Review the amount spent on each project and ensure that variances are developed and taken into consideration.
- Established the necessary guideline required for you to support our risk analysis strategy.
- Be in charge of the meetings and other workshops which border around the management of cost to ensure that members effectively understand all the policies and procedures connected to the cost management.
- Develop a report as regards to the program cost by making sure that all cost and expenditures are captured efficiently into the report.
- In case there is any cost variance, identify and find a way of solving such variance as the case may be.
- Develop and implement the strategy for project controls.
- Manage the KBR contract making sure that changes and costs are effectively reported.
- Oversee the changes in any program.
- Perform other duties as may be required.