This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 11800 to $ 12000 per month
November 20 2017
We seek an individual of outstanding feet to join our company as Country General Manager in Gurgaon, India.
- Serve as the main individual that brings about the significant success required in the business regarding profit as well as deliver world class travel services while maintaining integrity.
- Manage your jurisdiction’s account and ensure sales improvement using your experience in the management of balance sheet and P&L.
- Ensure your jurisdiction’s compliance with all local and regulatory obligations at all time and ensure that it leads regarding market and growth.
- Collaborate with the market leadership teams with the aim of ensuring the growth of the company’s sales as well as bring about the alignment of all key functions in the branch(es) under your care.
- Building and developing key but excellent relationships with all the customers.
- Collaborate very closely with the Marketing teams to ensure that all transaction and product pricing matters are lookedinto.
- Ensure the motivation of all your teams as well as ensuring that they are all skilled to take on other company by making our company rank better in your jurisdiction.
- Ensure the development and training of your teams as well as ensuring that the best are retained.
- Getting connected with all your existing and new clients to ensure that all the opportunities assessed are utilized.
- At least fifteen years of experience in business development and supplier relations across India.
- Currently,serving as a member of the Senior Leadership Team of a company that leads the country market.
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Travel Business or its related industry with relevant experience as a touch.
- Ability to manage finances and ensure that clients’ pricing isanalyzed to ensure its profitability.
- Ability to develop strong strategies in line with the core values of GBT to bring about a profitable market breakthrough.
- Ability to negotiate well as well as work independently and effectively.
- Ability to communicate well and maintain a long term business relationship.
- Ability to provide strategic initiative that would bring about the best result.