This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
November 10 2018
We seek an experienced Country Manager for a Bangkok-based Thailand destination. The candidate qualified for this job must have strong personal leadership skills, with a great experience of the Thai culture and the Thailand destination that would enable the development of the young team and operations in Thailand to the same level as the other destinations in South East Asia.
- Managing Human Resources such as recruitment, training, motivation, and performance
- Establishing and piloting the strategies in cooperation with the Board of Management
- Organizing the operational duties such as workflow of the office, duties, and responsibilities, keeping the main focus on the performance and quality of services
- Representing Easia Travel in Thailand, internally and externally
- Establishing and piloting the strategy of purchasing in the destination
- Benchmarking of competition
- Building and managing the new department of sales in Thailand
- Coordinating actions with the Sales Network of the markets
- Influencing, on each market, the development of Thailand destination
- Establishing and piloting the strategy of production in the destination with the Production team, and the Marketing strategy of Thailand with the Marketing team.
- Developing the Thailand notoriety of Easia Travel
- A strong knowledge of the culture of Thai
- A High expertise of Thailand destination
- An excellent English communication skill
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a country manager in a local DMC
- An efficient leadership skill, with management and organization skills
- An individual with a pleasant personality, positive attitude, and an open-mind
- A proficient skill in any second language such as French, German, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- A good understanding of the cultures & destinations of South East Asia.