This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
8000 to 8300 per month
July 27 2017
- Making sure that AR ledger is up to date while all the necessary research, payment collection, and discrepancies are resolved in line with the standards.
- Investigating the circumstances that surround the non-payment of the credit by communicating with our hotel branches all over the world.
- Making sure that the most accurate relevant information is documented and distributed.
- Making sure that you lead and take charge of every credit meeting as well as distributing the necessary accurate and full minutes of the credit meetings making sure that follow-upis ensured.
- Making sure that all the collection processes are actively involved in.
- Ensuring the meeting of tax obligations as well as ensuring the reconciliation and review of tax withheld tax rate.
- Making sure that all outstanding discrepancies are resolved while making sure that all management fee calculation is carried out involving all relevant parties in the process.
- Making sure that all book monthly finder fees are calculated, and reconciled with all relevant external parties.
- Making sure that all allowances provided for doubtful accounts while recommendations are made as to the potential and provision write-offs.
- Making sure that all operational processes and other guidelines are identified, developed and implemented.
- Making sure that all activities are known to the Finance Manager as regards to all the significant problems.
- Standing in for all the Corporate Accounts that inform you prior to their absence in internal meetings.
- Ability to analyze and account using different accounting practices and principles.
- Ability to comprehend related legal documents as well as transfer information into account.
- Ability to communicate well with adifferent set of individuals as well as relate to them adapting to their cultural differences.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and solve problems.
- Ability to work uniquely and within atight schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment paying much attention to accuracy and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (2013 and above) as well as ensure the calculation of financial reports.
- Excellent experience in the use of Blackline or FIlosof is a plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in accounting coupled with at least a year experience in the management of credit.
- A degree in accounting or any other similar finance.
- Ability to communicate in English with excellence in oral communication.
- Ability to speak French or German is advantageous