This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9500 to $ 12000 per month
New York, UNITED STATES
September 29 2021
We seek a credit risk manager that will be responsible for managing a portfolio as well as performing loans which are considered “High Profile” which include $50 million and above, participation loans, monitoring loans that display credit weakness and other matters with special attention. The position will be responsible for investigating why performing real estate loans are not achieving the expected debt service coverage ratio as well as implementing, assisting and supervising I&E analysts in the correct DRR CREST scorecard ratings.
- Reviewing and completing individual DRR CREST scorecard based on financial analyses completed by the I&E Dept.
- Monitoring the financial performance of all assigned loans within the Credit Management portfolio inclusive of loans over $50MM which are designated as “High Profile” loans, Watch List loans, and criticized and classified loans.
- Performing enhanced analysis as well as monitoring loans whose DSCR is less than 1.0x as determined by the most recent financial analysis performed by the I&E Dept.
- Performing quarterly reviews of assigned Pass 6W loans monitoring performance and grading the loan appropriately.
- Developing Top Twenty Borrower Relationship Reports (“T-20”) on an annual basis while developing and maintaining relationships with the large borrowers and the assigned Loan Officer.
- Reviewing and interpreting cash flow as well as operating financial statements of the borrower or the guarantor(s) to monitor the financial performance of loans assigned.
- Interacting with borrowers, agents, and attorneys on an on-going basis as well as keeping account officers within the bank informed about the borrower or loan performance and issues at hand.
- Interacting with ILR, Originations, and I&E on any issues deemed to be a credit risk function.
- Managing other matters requiring special attention as directed by the Credit Risk Team Leader or Credit Risk Management.
- Performing special projects and additional duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Performing the responsibilities of the job when applicable.
- Ensuring the accountability of the employees to the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance as well as adhering to internal control policies and procedures.
Education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in business administration, finance or accounting.
- Five (5) or more years of lending and workout experience in C&I, MF, and CRE. Formal credit training.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of loan asset management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory laws and regulations related C&I MF & CRE lending.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as ability to communicate with people orally and in written form.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced function skills like modeling and V-Lookups.
- Ability to travel occasionally, as needed.