This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5600 to $ 6200 per month
November 20 2018
Ascom is one of the best global solutions providers which is focused on ICT and Mobile Workflow Solutions. The main vision of Ascom is to ensure the closure of the digital information gaps to allow the best possible solutions at any time and in anywhere.
About the job:
We seek a CRM and CPQ Business Developer and Analyst who will work within function Global Sales Transformation, in the processes and tools team for the purpose of developing Ascom sales capabilities. You will be required to report directly to the Manager of Global Process and Tools in functional area Global Sales Transformation in Gothenburg Sweden.
- Supporting all the change initiatives and projects that related to the Global Sales Processes and Tools as well as developing the sales capabilities in the Regions.
- Translating business needs into configuration and development of the global sales tools as well as providing the first line of business support to all the regional super-users of our central sales tools.
- Providing highly focused training to our users in both headquarters and regions on sales tools.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationship with all the sales organizations across Ascom regions as well as cooperating with both the IT, Quality and Regulatory departments.
- Ability to understand and communicate Sales Transformation Vision.
- Ability to align Central and Regional Business Needs as well as supporting the improvement projects and change initiatives for the business growth purpose.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced but changing environment.
- Being a self-confident, service minded and motivated individual who is always ready to understand the essence of global processes, methods, and tools for multi-national companies which operate in different in international markets.
- Ability to analyze, organize and solve problems creatively while performing the right functions.
- Few experience after graduation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A university degree or a commercial and technical background is required.
- Excellent but proven project management expertise with an international environment experience preferably.
- Experience in the implementation of CRM, configuration, pricing, quotation tools or experience as a user of the tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain highly successful relationships with all level
- Ability to present and communicate excellently verbally and in written form.
- Ability to endure and perform result oriented functions.
- Fluency in written and verbal form of English Language.
- Ability and the willingness to travel around the world internationally for ten to fifteen days per year.