This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5800 to £ 6000 per month
Milton Keynes, UNITED KINGDOM
November 22 2017
We seek an intelligent and experienced individual to serve as the Customer Programme Specialist of our company.
- Managing and producing programs, campaigns and communication material which will support the Retailer network in the achievement of the best level service within both the Mercedes-Benz and smart After Sales.
- Engaging in the programs that encompass retail workshop and trade sales as well as ensuring the incentives delivery to bring about the customers’ delight,and the achievement of our brand customers expectations.
- Developing and managing the After Sales ‘Retailer Mystery Shop’ program as well as working with the 3rd party agency on program parameters and scoring.
- Liaising with the After Sales field team for the purpose of ensuring thequality of all the record footage as well as the compliance with the local action plans.
- Managing the After Sales CSI criteria and analyzing the results, presenting your findings to the management teams with input into their suitability and ongoing strategy.
- Making sure that the management of Mercedes-Benz Rewardsprogram for After Sales fall within your remit as well as being able to drive Retailer behavior towards providing exceptional customer service.
- Liaising with the customer service and workshop efficiency teams to assist the CSI field force by producing root cause analysis information.
- Producing recommendations for Sales and After Sales on business processes or service level within each Market Area by using all the available data from complaint handling, mystery shops, and customer surveys.
- Serving as part of our brand’s digital focus which monitors the Mercedes-Benz and smart brand as well as the retailer partners online reputation while liaising with the Customer Assistance Centre managing social media where required.
- Working closely with our colleagues in Region Europe head office to develop for the purpose of implementing any regional initiatives concerning CSI which have relevance in the UK and attend CSI workshops and meeting if required.
- A graduate with a level intellect, numeracy and communication skills coupled with an excellent general commercial experience in sales, marketing, and retailer environment.
- Excellent and comprehensive understanding of competitive market place
- Excellent customer orientation coupled with a high level of attention to details.
- Advanced written communications and presentation skills.
- Financial acumen and analytical skills coupled with an excellent experience in agency and supplier management