This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5800 per month
Houston, UNITED STATES
October 4 2021
MSi is an investor-backed cyber defense company that provides next generation solutions for the protection of critical physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. The patent-pending MSi Platform protects control systems at levels 0 – 2 from cyber attacks, while MSi Cyber Advisory Services help clients in identifying and ensuring the close operational technology cyber security gaps. MSi focuses on the areas of defense, energy (oil and gas, chemical and power) and critical infrastructure.
About the job:
We seek an energy industry sales expert with excellent knowledge of industrial control and energy industry physical systems, or cyber security, and a desire to join a dynamic, high-growth, early stage company with offices in Charlottesville, VA, and presence in Houston, TX. Such individual should reside in Houston.
- Developing sales opportunities with energy company system owners, operators and decision makers, primarily but not limited to the U.S., to purchase and deploy the MSi platform or engage MSi for cyber advisory services focused on production control networks/operational technology/industrial IoT (i.e. not enterprise IT).
- Progress opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle including independent lead generation (and in conjunction with company marketing efforts).
- Setting up and conducting prospect meetings, product demonstrations, proposal development, opportunity tracking via the company CRM and most importantly, closing sales.
- Assisting with the creation of business development strategies tailored to the energy industries (i.e. oil and gas, chemical, power).
- A minimum of seven years of successful sales track record in energy under a base salary plus commission structure.
- A focus on, knowledge of and experience with selling control systems related software and components and cyber security solutions is a major plus.
- Current network with energy industry decision makers who could become MSi customers and industry suppliers who could become potential MSi reseller partners is a plus
- An individual who is an analytical thinker and self-starter who is comfortable working with customer and MSi team members from a variety of technical and operational areas
- Excellent interpersonal coupled with written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills to relate and interact with customers, colleagues and third parties
- An excellent experience in working at an early stage technology company is a strong plus.
- A proven track record of generating leads and closing deals is a must.