This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
6800 to 7200 per month
September 13 2021
We seek a Deputy Accountancy Manager who will ensure that the right information regarding accountancy and taxes is available at the right time and it is compliance with the legal requirements and procedures. The Deputy Accountancy Manager will support our Accountancy Manager in the management of the various services within the accounting department by ensuring the adequate collection, processing, recording and the provision of both financial and accounting information. Apart from this, the Deputy Accountancy Manager will report to the Accountancy Manager.
The main responsibilities of the Deputy Accountancy Manager are defined into different categories which are as follows:
- Organization, follow up and verification of administrative and financial activities by:
• Organizing and implementing the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the accounts.
• Planning the activities as well as coordinating various concerned services as well as implementing working methods to ensure the correctness of everything, timely booking, and allocation to the right cost centers and project numbers as the case may be.
• Verifying and analyzing the customer, supplier and general accounts as well as entering corrections as at when necessary.
• Drawing closure of files up as well as answering questions from internal and external auditors while managing and following up the financial means.
• De-bottlenecking and solving problems while supporting staff in their area of expertise like following up regulations in the field of accounting and taxes.
- Financial and Accounting information, reporting and the analyzation of the results by:
• Drawing up various reports.
• Explaining the balance sheet, the profit and loss accounts, the annual accounts and the social balance sheet.
- Management of staff in their tasks regarding the financial or business administration and the automation of those tasks by:
• Keeping the accounting and the administrative organization up to date and well organized.
• Researching the possibilities for improvement and automation of the process in consultation with the IT service.
• Assisting in the choice of new accounting software and its implementation.
• Drawing up and correcting procedures and working instructions in the field of finance and administration.
- A master degree with an Economic, Financial or Accounting Background
- At least ten years of relevant experience with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to act methodologically and meticulously as well as being organized and persistent.
- A result oriented person who can work autonomously and in a team.
- Honesty, flexibility, and proficiency in English, Dutch and French.