This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 30000 to $ 50000 per annum
Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
October 7 2021
• Assisting the design manager in their duties, including the recruitment and development of architecture team members, mentoring team members, project allocation, ensuring proper staffing levels, performance management and training.
• Ensure the administration of architectural projects is well managed, including using proper methods, tools and systems to ensure appropriate design coding, storage and retrieval of documentation.
• Assisting the manager in running architectural projects by ensuring that there are appropriate resources allocated for each project, that each is scheduled appropriately and that targets are met within expected time frames.
• Manage the design team and self to conduct high quality architectural design for assigned projects.
• Check thoroughly the design work undertaken by architectural team members to ensure a high quality output reflective of the standards expected by the Archetype Group, including minimization of design mistakes.
• Liaise with other technical departmental Directors and Managers regarding the design on projects including structural and other engineering matters; cost management and quantity surveying.
• Bachelor degree in Architecture or related field: minimum 3 years of study.
• Major: Architecture, Urban Planning or related field.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 6 years working in an architectural design role.
• Management level: minimum of 2 years of experience managing design teams.
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience in various projects.
• Excellent ability to produce high quality designs.
• Good Business Development skills.
• Experience in management of multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment.
• Excellent knowledge in REVIT architectural software.
• Good leadership skills, including ability to provide clear direction, gain respect of team members and clients, and demonstrate strong decision-making.
• Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.