This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 8500 to £ 8800 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
Our company has designers who are skilled and highly intelligent in their trade. They use their designs to tell stories. Thus, they bring ideas to life with their story telling cum design skills. Our designers are excellent and creative individuals who are so good in leading their projects into the world of creativity without much ado. Apart from this, they are very good in their approach to projects as they approach different projects rationally and innovatively. They are very mindful with how they work and what they produce. Thus, they are very cautious.
Currently, our company, R/GA London, seeks an intelligent and highly creative individual to serve as the Design Director. Your main work is to ensure that multiple of works are done in line with the clients’ wish and needs. You will also ensure that you ensure that you define all our processes and lead our creative team in delivering excellent results. Experience in mobile gaming will be beneficial to you as the creative designers would work on something related to mobile gaming.
- Making sure that all campaigns and designs solutions that are meant for the clients are well identified and produced.
- Working with the aim of inspiring the team and ensuring that all the areas of production are mentored for the purpose of bringing about excellent performance.
- Making sure that our design works are well executed to make sure that they meet the R/GA standards and satisfies our clients.
- Collaborating with our producers and other creative designers on the account.
- Making sure that all external partners are well managed while our strategy is giving with good recourse.
- Passion for design coupled with the ability to and wiliness to grow and improve your teams in building excellent but creative design solutions.
- Ability to serve as the leader of our team with the aim of building excellent relationships with all our clients.
- Ability to sell and gather customers’ feedbacks.
- Ability to identify problems and think about solutions to solve such problems.
- Ability to communicate with others as well as use your positive attitude in overcoming problems.
- At least five years experience in the design of website, and typography.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Mircosoft Office Suite among others.
- Ability to organize and effectively present data and documents as may be required.
- Experience in the creation of mobile or gaming platform is advantageous.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.