This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7300 to $ 7500 per month
November 21 2017
We currently have several opportunities to deliver excellent service in the development of Melbourne public infrastructures.
We seek a Design Manager who will help us in the management of our designs, system engineering plans and other necessary documentation in line with the defined budget for design. You will also serve as a link between the construction and the design team for the actual construction of the project to comply with the design.
- A competent engineer with experience in the management of both electrical and mechanical designs
- Working experience on a large scale project with a proven result of excellence.
- Experience working as a design manager in an underground rail environment.
- Ability to oversee the projects from the pre-construction stage to the last stage, the handover phase.
- Bilingual in English, other European language is a plus.
About the company:
We have both private and public customer base focusing on infrastructure and property development. We aim at setting a standard which others will follow by delivering the best, creative and innovative services locally and around the world. We also aim at creating a conducive place for our staffs, communities, and customers. Another thing aboutus is that we are flexible and diverse in our employment.
- Opportunity to develop your career.
- Experience in working with an international group where perfection is the watchword.
- Empowerment opportunity for you to be more successful in your approach.
- Attractive benefits package including work visa, accommodation, returning home, ect.