This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5800 to 6000 per month
December 16 2018
Our company is one of the market leaders in the development of enterprise application software among others. Our company also helps other companies of different sizes on innovation which are simple to implement. Our company empowers and ensures that our team works hand in hand to make our company more efficient and edge past their competitors. Our applications are meant to make our clients operate more profitably, and adaptable.
- Performing different functions that are related to the development of the core software platforms that are required for our hybrid commerce suite products.
- Working with the team that is responsible for the product upgrade process improvement to bring about improvement in their department.
- Influencing the team and the company as a whole with highly innovative ideas that would make it more proficient technology wise.
- Bringing about the development of different elegant but excellent scalable solutions for our teams with the aim of making them deliver better and well.
- Partnering with our development teams with the aim of ensuring the creation and improvement of all tools that are necessary for the development of our partners and customers to implement all commerce projects promptly.
- Writing codes in line with our high quality standards while supporting other members with reviews of design, documentation or code.
- Getting the internal teams informed about all the new but improved platform features for integration purposes.
- Actively participating in the Scrum teams that are involved in the production of software that is in line with the Agile Principles.
- A university qualification in Software engineering, computer science or its equivalent.
- At least three working but professional experience in the development of software.
- Experience using Java and designs patterns while ensuring the integration of “clean code” principles into your code writing.
- Proficiency with CI and other building tools.
- Excellence in understanding agile software development through experience.
- Ability to deliver quality works with tight deadlines.
- Be able to script in one scripting language comfortably.
- Ability to understand the concepts and tools relating to dev-ops.
- Well develop clustered and multi-threaded software patterns.
- Experience in the production of scalable but highly performing software.
- US citizen who is willing to work in Poland.