This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
5700 to 6000 per month
November 21 2017
Our aim and objective are to provide the best management of traffic and the application of info-mobility. We are a subsidiary of PTV Group development center which is mainly into the provision of expertise, innovation to bring about the success of projects.
Our company is involved in the development of PTV Optima which is a software platform that is used by several Traffic Control Centres all over the world. Our product, PTV Optima is of high standards and have several sensors to receive the state of the current traffic. The product is also instrumental in the calculation of the collected traffic events and forecast while utilizing the best models and techniques. We have helped several big cities around the world to solve any problem they may be facing with traffic with our products. Our products have also been used to the drivers to know the fastest road to their destination. These activities of us have made us one of the best in the delivery of the best software solutions to our customers or clients.
- Be responsible for the closing of gaps which may exist between the operation and the development of our products.
- Be responsible for the provision of the necessary improvement required by either our CI or CD platform.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of the testing activities automation.
- Take control of the development of the scripts required for the development and update of our products in line with the traffic projects at hand.
- Provide the guidance required for the management of our projects.
- A university degree Computer engineering or any similar field.
- Ability to utilize your knowledge of Internal Operating systems
- Proficiency in the automation of frameworks set up.
- A good understanding of the best practices as regards to the application server while knowledge of SQL is of great importance.
- Ability to work on container-based or cloud deployment solution.
- An excellent knowledge of GIS or PostgreSQL db.
- Ability to utilize the best testing tools and procedures for our system.
- Ability to utilize on a continuous basis the deployment tools at hand.
- Ability to work with data relating to geographical visualization.
- Native English speaker who is available to work in Roma, Italy.