This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 3800 to £ 4500 per month
Daventry, UNITED KINGDOM
November 22 2017
Our company, Cummins, is a big place where people can learn to become a force in the global workforce. Apart from that, our company is one of the leading company in clean and engine technology. We are also the right fit for your skills if you are confident and passionate about working in a team with dependable and innovative thinkers that can help you in developing your career in a diverse, inclusive and empowering environment. Presently, we have a vacancy for a Diesel CPE Manager in Daventry, Northamptonshire. You will have the opportunity to develop your career with our best-in-class design engineering colleagues as well as working on themultifunctional engine and gen-set platform applications. For you to work, you should have the potential of developing your leadership skills within the role.
- Managing all the single discipline staff who are engaged in various engineering projects and assignments.
- Making sure that all the medium size technical group and work under the broad direction are led.
- Working on the establishment of the employee performance standards while working to collaborate with other workers in fulfilling all goals and addressing all the areas of deficiency.
- Working to influence all the businessarea leadership decisions as well as managing all the financial control and risks by ensuring the execution of all operations within the establishedbudget.
- Working to identify issues, problems and other opportunities that would support the continuous improvement of initiatives.
- Formulating all the employee and department development plans for better transfer as well as providing guidance and direction to resolve problems and issues.
- Delegating and assigning different works based on the development needs and employee skills.
- Working with all the employee with the aim of establishing their career and development plans.
- Assessing all the workers’ performance and providing all the necessary feedback to direct reports.
- A minimum of ten years CPE experience while two years of it is of leadership experience in a small technical group.
- Knowledge of energy conversion system, thermal and fluid science and physical chemistry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office coupled with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in fluent English.
- College, university or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Payment of £45,280 - £56,600 based on experience.
- At least 12% variable plan with private health insurance.