This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
February 14 2018
Are you an expert in CRM system, SEO or Google Analytics? Do you have any interest in digital marketing or can you generate leads using technology and data? If your answer is in the affirmation, then you are the right person for this job.
Our company seeks an individual to serve as its Senior Associate or Digital Marketing Associate subject to the experience of such person. The qualified individual will work from our Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Develop strategies with the aim of developing and maintaining all our digital channels. These digital channels may include SEO, data analytics among others.
- Support the company marketing initiatives by developing and implementing an email campaign that will be effective for the growth of the company.
- Manage all the company’s social media channels which include Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and Twitter using Audience and HootSuite programs.
- Be in charge of the company’s multimedia content by editing and promoting the contents.
- Build and maintain a huge email database for the company.
- Provide the required support for the development and maintenance of miscellaneous projects and initiatives.
- Manage all the projects that involve website development
- At least one-year experience in digital marketing and the management of projects (Associate Level)
- At least three years’ experience in the management of projects and digital marketing (Senior Associate Level).
- A degree in Computer Science, Marketing or any other similar field.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Must be able to work with WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO, CRM system, and marketing automation.
- Experience in email marketing, email templates design and troubleshoot is a plus.
- Google analytics and decision-making capability.
- A sound knowledge of the Asian business, tax and legal environment.
- Must be able to work independently without missing deadlines.
- Pay attention to details, multitask and prioritize your work.