This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6700 per month
November 20 2017
L3 WESCAM which is an exciting company that specializes in the provision of systems that capture stabilized and high magnificent images from fixed-wing, rotarywing, UAV, aerostat, and ground-based platforms. The company transmits images in real time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM’s MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems ensures the provision of image stability and long range detection capability to Military, Homeland Security and other law enforcement agencies all over the world. Our works lead us to dominate the airborne platform space and making us have an explosive and game-changing growth.
- Taking responsibility for the capturing of all the customer requirements to influence L -3 Wescam design solutions as well as marketing the product successful to Customers.
- Bringing about the improvement of our current products as well as recommending things to do to improve its enhancement and development leading to a profitable business growth.
- Standing as the subject matter expert and the captured leader for all our business pursuits.
- Ensuring the development strategy for all our key pursuits while managing all the hand-off business opportunities to the operational unit.
- Directing all the activities on the field to ensure the meeting of the territorial sales goals targets.
- Communicating with L-3 Wescam Program Manager by directing the execution of existing business to bring about the success of the company.
- Spending significant time outside the office meeting with customers or working on phone networking.
- A minimum of fifteen years of military experience coupled with a substantial sensor operational experience.
- Substantial experience in sensor operation is required coupled with a minimum of fifteen years of Military experience.
- Excellent communication skills to bring about technical and non-technical issues in a clear manner.
- Networking abilities among different communities like DOD, Air Force, PEO, US Army and JIEDDO.
- Ability to work in a highly placed team environment serving as a team player.
- A good understanding of all the key sensor technology and other applications that are known to the technology.
- A Top Secret clearance is required.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- A university or college degree in Technology or Engineering.
- A minimum of seven to nine years of Sales working experience in the Military Environment.
- A minimum of five to seven years of international experience.
- CRM or military background is an asset while Aerospace technical environment experience is highly required.