This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10500 to $ 12500 per month
December 15 2017
We seek an experienced and intelligent Director who will be responsible for the proper customer delivery and implementation of MatchMove Wallet OS based in Singapore.
- Leading a team of project managers and scrum masters (within the PMO team) as part of the agile scrum methodology.
- Creating and maintaining an environment where self-organizing development project teams deliver project outcomes as well as conducting the environment.
- Assisting and advising the Project Sponsors and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Assisting in gathering specifications from the clients required to kick start the project
- Developing positive relationships with the client, Project Sponsors, Product Owners and Business teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Acting as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Coordinating activities and functions of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives specified for the project are accomplished
- Being responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Contributing to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
- Tracking and reporting on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Sharing lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
- Managing product and system release updates for stakeholders as well as being able to stand firmly on timeline and deliverables.
- Liaising with the Product Engineering team for project implementation
- A degree in Technology, Product, Finance Management or a related field
- A minimum of five years experiences in project management in the payments industry
- Proven organization skills and an obsession with details
- Excellent account liaison and project management skills coupled with demonstrated technical, aptitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts by setting priorities as well as escalating the conflicts as when appropriate.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills coupled with integrity and adaptability.
- Ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision
- Hands-on knowledge of or familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS-Projects, Visio, etc.