This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 9500 per month
Houston, UNITED STATES
November 20 2017
Bechtel seeks a highly experienced and intelligent communication professional who can manage the internal and external communication strategy and other associated programs for the company’s Global Oil, Gas, and Chemical business units. The most successful individual will be able to conceptualise, plan, implement and measure success of various communications efforts with our internal and external audiences with no exception to the business development, marketing, internal employee engagement plan and implementation, issues management, crisis communication with no exception to executive and community communications for projects in the areas where the company works. The most successful candidate for us will work directly with the OG&C leadership team, the local management and other colleagues around the world. There are project communications individuals who will report to the director position and who will help in the implementation of the internal and external communications strategies. You will have to report to the OG&C Chief Financial Officer who is based functionally to Global Corporate Affairs The position reports to the OG&C Chief Financial Officer and is based functionally to Global Corporate Affairs which is based in Houston, Texas.
- Developing, managing and ensuring the implementation of external communication strategy in support of business objectives.
- Ensuring the development and management implementation of internal strategy in support of employee engagement efforts.
- Pushing hard to work with the Global Corporate Affairs team by engaging in highly predictive issues management as well as managing all the issues that arise from strategic media relationships.
- Working together with the Global Corporate Affairs team for the purpose of identifying and leveraging all the communications opportunities that will enhance keymessages, thought leadership with different external audiences and employees as well as the company reputation.
- Managing our website with no exception to the social media communications and collateral materials, audio or visual, graphics and other materials while working in close relationship with either the Corporate Communication or Global Corporate Affairs.
- Ensuring the management of a team of communication experts within our OG&C for the purpose of implementing communication strategy.
- Working very closely with executive management, communications advisor, and counselor in the interest of the company.
- A University degree in Communications or any other related field from an accredited university.
- The related experience could be presented in place of the degree.
- Competence in communications professionalism with a minimum of ten years communication planning and execution in a highly global organization.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with seasoned professionalism.
- Ability to develop strategic plans across OG&C as well as think strategically.
- Ability to build an excellent relationship very quickly with an exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively independently and as a team.
- Ability to bring a highly global perspective and knowledge of political, cultural trends, issues, and social economics.
- Ability to travel on different occasion to different global project sites and other company events and communications engagement.
- Ability to manage works practically from the beginning to the end with no exception to multiple projects which are meant to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage media engagements of theOG&C portfolio and business objectives relation.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Social media coupled with the familiarity with web content management systems.
- Excellent experience in the oil and gas industry is required, but preference will be given with an individual with prior Houston or Energy Corridor based oil and gas industry experience.
- Familiarity with International projects and other engineering construction industry is a plus.