This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Philadelphia, UNITED STATES
December 16 2017
Our company seeks an exceptional individual that is very intelligent to serve as the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis with the aim of ensuring the management of our annual and quarterly reports or projections, financial analysis, and other projects as may be assigned. The right individual will work with the VP Finance and serve as a member of the FP&A team. Such individual must be highly skilled in the creation of budget comparison, financial reports and the development of forecasts. S/he must also be skilled with the use of Excel in developing financial models, reports, and other presentation materials
- Monthly and Quarterly management reporting:
• Forecast financial results with your presentation to the Board of Directors.
• Respond to the questions posed by the management as well as provide ad-hoc analysis as may be necessary.
• Be responsible for the management of our company’s financial result package which will include abalance sheet, sales, assets.
• Provide the necessary updates required for the expenses which may be requiredfor all our capital, operation, and headcount.
• Be responsible for the actual results of our plans, strategies, business commentaries, trends and stats in the industry with no exclusion to our business forecast as required.
- Recurring Annual responsibilities:
• Provide the required assistance needed for the development of our strategies on a long term basis.
• Provide the required review of our annual results and financial processes as well as provide the required reports on a yearly basis.
• Be responsible for the development, maintenance, and implementation of our financial calendars, requirements and templates for reporting purpose and a host of others on as may be required.
• Work with the required teams to bring about the reviews of the Agency Rating annually.
• Bring about improvements in our systems, strategies, methodologies and a host of others.
• Be responsible for the development of FP&A processes as well as improve all our existing financial models.
We seek an EU citizen who can work with our Actuarial and Accounting Departments for the analysis of our company’s finances that is instrumental in the improvement of our efficiencies to make sure that our expectations are met.
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, finance and other related fields while an MBA is preferred.
- At least seven years of experience in the related position.
- Proficiency and experience in Insurance, Cognos TM1 or Actuarial is preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting and the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate excellently in writing or orally.
- Ability to analyze, think positively and proactively.
- Ability to work with or without a team.
- Ability to interpret a top notch plan with little oversight.
- Ability to manage our highly intensive data projects comfortably.
- Ability to organize our project and work effectively
- Ability to work under strict deadlines in respect of our expectations.