This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8200 to $ 8500 per month
Chicago, UNITED STATES
December 15 2017
We seek an individual that will take the position of the Director of the Project Management Office who is responsible for all the project management function, provision of leadership, coordination, and management of the PMO processes and functions. This position will be responsible for the clear communication of the necessary projects within the company’s portfolio, and this will also include the prioritization of all the necessary portfolio, status of the projects and the coordination of efforts to bring about the delivery of quality.
The right person must be able to work across the different levels of the organization and be responsible for the support of all the organization's programs and structured work efforts. You will also ensure that values which are relevant to the strategy of the organization are added to ensure the meeting of the goals of all the executive management. The role will also serve as the conduit for communication between both the project manager and the IT executives making strategic decisions for projects. Apart from this, the director is saddled with the authority and responsibility of supporting the team which provides project management support functions.
- Supporting the project managers as well as facilitating the approval for project management deliverables.
- Ensuring the management of all the project processes while ensuring the communication of all the progress an initiative makes.
- Reporting directly to the Operation Officer and the Chief Information.
- You must have an excellent PMI PMBOK Project Management methodology background and Agile as a plus.
- Ability to serve as the chair and facilitator of the Bank Project Oversite Committee that review and priorities all the necessary projects.
- Ability to communicate on the status of the corporate projects to stakeholders and another enterprise in general.
- Facilitate and provide education of the project management disciplines in the enterprise as well as ensure the uniformity of approach to project management.
- Organize and provide the necessary training for M&A projects, and this may include the assignment of team members, project managers among others.
- Serving as the consultation agent within the enterprise to provide assistance to staff on smaller projects and processes as may be requested.
- Taking the full responsibility of all the recording of all the past projects with no exclusion to their critical data, electronic shares, and other necessary information.
- Providing all the necessary coordination of system acquisition through a highly defined vendor evaluation process which uses RFPs and RFIs organized decision.
- Ensuring that all the new project managers are trained and educated.
- A university degree in business administration, information systems, computer sciences or the equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree in any related field coupled with PMP certification.
- At least eight years of Project Management experience and other related operational experience.
- At least seven years in a corporate leadership role.
- At least four years of working in either banking or financial industry.
- Ability to work with finances as well as strong organizational or problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate well with different people either in verbal or written form.
- Experience in working and coordinating different large and complex projects easily.