This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7500 to $ 7700 per month
Weston, UNITED STATES
September 24 2021
We seek an intelligent and understanding individual thatis experienced in the insurance of the overall management and execution of activities related to special events and community relations events for Cleveland Clinic Florinda. Your functions will include the development of all the necessary strategic approach to community engagement as well as public education.
- Working on all the necessary activities to bring about the conceptualisation, implementation, and management of all the corporate meetings, sponsorship, event activation and other community-related events across Cleveland Clinic Florida.
- Establishing, identifying and developing all the community relations and programs aligned with corporate strategies.
- Working with other departments with the aim of obtaining information which isimportant to thedevelopment of new community outreach projects.
- Liaising with corporate communication to bring about the good positioning of the community with proper messaging.
- Participating in community meetings and events as a representative of the organization as well as ensuring all the logistical details for Cleveland Clinic Florida Special events and outreach.
- Working with the aim of monitoring and implementing all the necessary elements which are related to community sponsorship agreements and other sport related agreements.
- Negotiating all contracts as a well as evaluating all the options for vendors for event and venue as well as arranging for all the related services with vendors.
- Liaising with the necessary department to develop and monitor the event and community sponsorship budgets.
- Ensuring the development and monitoring of all the promotional and timeline schedule for events.
- Supervising and attending all the events set up as well as providing on-site support as may be necessary.
- Working with the marketing communications team with the aim of managing promotion aspects of theevent by developing promotional materials, required collateral material, information for promotion on the websites among others.
- Developing all the event management procedures to bring about the standardization of practices and efficiencies as well as performing other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensuring the performance of all the necessary analysis of program and event effectiveness.
- A University degree or postgraduate degree preferably in Communications, Political Science, Public Policy, Education or other related services.
- A Valid driver’s license is highly required.
- A minimum of at least seven years of experience in event planning and community relations.