This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
December 5 2018
In January 2017, the Board of Directors of Atlas Copco through its announcement confirms the possibility of the company splitting into two if its proposal is acceptedat the Annual General Meeting, 2018.
The core of the Atlas Core will be the industry while Epiroc will deal with infrastructure and mining industry. The company is known for its capacity to provide the required equipment for rock excavation and drilling and other related services in the global network. There is also the possibility of innovations to bring about the productivity of infrastructure, and geotechnical presentations among others.
For manufacturing purposes, the company has offices that are situated in Canada, China, India, Sweden and even in the United States. Sooner, after the split, Atlas Copco Nusantara will change to PT Epiroc Southern Asia and become a sales company for our Rock Excavation. Thus, it will bank on the existing opportunities in the Asian market.
- Oversee the processes required for all logistics to be appropriately followed on the sites.
- Monitor and run all the relevant warehouses activities in such a way that they will comply with the standards of the company.
- Be in charge of the arrangement and flow of goods in such a way that it is done in an efficient way making the DC operation to be effective.
- Ensure the reduction of all the OSMI in all relevant warehouse by implementing your actions and plans.
- Make sure that the stock in the warehouses are well replenished in such a way that the agreed schedule is not breached.
- Manage the accuracy of the relevant warehouses through STTK and the monitoring of the interbank transfer.
- Provide the necessary assistance for the branches on all logistics related issues.
- Track the return update on a monthly basis while ensuring that it is not to the detriment of the company.
- Serve as the leader of both the Export and Import team for operational Team support.
- Report to the relevant persons or team as the case may be.
- Experience or a degree in the management of supply chain.
- A minimum of five years experience as a logistics manager.
- Bilingual in English.
- Must know all the products of Atlas Copco.
- Proficient with the use of Computer Operating applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Scala among others.
- Supply Chain Scheme expertise.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with sensitivity to details.
- Leadership, customer orientation, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pay attention to details, be trustworthy and be a thinker.
Typical expat package