This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
October 9 2021
Our company seeks an intelligent fellow to be a member of our Product Management team in the department of trade and cash. The right individual will be responsible for the conduction of market research as well as the enhancement of the product or system features required for customer’s expectations and needs to be met. The company will give you all the opportunities you want to shape this business. We will expose various things to you on which includes products related to the management of cash and trade.
Our company is very proficient in different services which include cash, trade, securities, fiduciary and other forms of services.
- Perform the function of a supervisor for the development of the regional products and how online service are used from the earliest stage to the launch stage.
- Be responsible for the definition of our business care, channels strategy and our prospect all over the region.
- Ensure the development of all our products and functions by applying our design myths.
- Work with our product partners to develop different online services that would fit into the differentcategories of our customers’ needs.
- Analyze our market to determine how competitive we are as well as use your good understanding of the regulatory guidelines, policies, and to guide us in complying with them.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of our product management teams both at our headquarters and other locationsabroad.
- Ensure the analysis of problems for the definition and development of innovative solutions.
- Bring about our deep penetration into different regions of the world through our regional channels.
- Influence MIS to bring about a good tracking, report, and analysis of the performance of the product from its early stage to the last stage.
- Collaborate with a considerable number of internal stakeholders to bring about a leverage of our tools that are necessary for driving awareness, market, and penetration of the products.
- Be responsible for company communication of the right information – both internally and externally.
- Support the recommendations and suggestions on our new products.
- Be responsible for the management of all the process involved in the product development including the commercialisation and operationalisation of the product in the market.
- Develop the best strategy for our products in line with the policies, regulations, market and the needs of the customers.
- A minimum of ten years working experience in software, consulting or financial service industry.
- Previous product management experience
- A good understanding of the Digital Banking in a corporate space focusing on the User Experience.
- Ability and experience in using different delivery channels ranging from the internet, mobile to APIs among others.
- Certification in the management of projects.