This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 6000 per month
Giza- Cairo, EGYPT
September 28 2021
1. review the electrical drawings, reports, specification submitted by the design consultant(s) at each stage of the design to ensure completeness, correctness, compliance with the scope of work and agreements requirements.
2. carry out constructability review during the design and modification stages.
3. review the design consultant(s) submittals in a timely manner and forward comments to the design coordination manager.
4. ensure the design consultant(s) incorporates the comments raised from previous stages.
5. attend end technical meetings with the design consultant(s) and other sub consultants, contractor’s and client's team.
6. review any alternatives to the design concept submitted by the design consultant(s). prepare and submit a report including recommendation to engineering manager highlighting advantages and disadvantages of each alternative.
7. review the change requests / variations submitted by the design consultant(s).
8. participate in the pre-qualification of the construction contractors.
9. review and reply to bidders clarifications, participate in issuing bulletins and attending technical meetings with bidders during tender stage.
qualifications & skills
1. university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
2. excellent command of english language
3. min 20 years of post-graduation experience in construction
4. preferable experience in complicated buildings like hospitals, museums, hotels, casinos.
5. experience in projects in us and/or in europe will be considering an asset.