This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 9000 per month
October 28 2017
Suncor Energy is one of Canada’s leading energy company which has several reward opportunities for you as an employee. With our portfolio, you would have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in thedevelopment of your career. Our company operates on different activities in energy sector ranging from refinery and marketing both internationally and in Offshore East Coast Canada.
- Ensuring the development of designs and plans for successful mining as well as making sure that all our functions are integrated seamlessly.
- Designing all the necessary scope for all our earthworks structure for a more organized function.
- Making sure that all mine fleet estimations are conducted and communicated within the group.
- Developing mining alternatives which will aid the support for the development and achievement of all closure plans.
- Working with others over the ore and waste mine schedules while planning the transfers of fluid tailings and ensuring material balancing.
- At least four years working experience in either oil sands and coal mining.
- A degree in either mining or geological engineering.
- A registered professional engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) or eligibility for registrationis required.
- A high school or general education diploma.
- Ability to work with Minescape, Microsoft Office, and XPAC.
- Ability to work in thedifferent environment.
- Ability to think critically applying logic to submissions for solving challenges.
- Working with others for the purpose of achieving the best results for our company.
- Ability to seek knowledge and understanding about all our systems and workplace hazard.
- Ability to work in Calgary from Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working with us:
Working with us is one of the best things that you could ever enjoy. This is because we want this job to be something that you would be excited of as we give you the chance to learn, challenge yourself and mentor others into becoming professionals in their career. You would also have the opportunity to enjoy our employee package which could be made to suit your needs. Other things that you would also enjoy are:
- Excellent salary with compensations.
- Annual incentive plus dynamic packages.
- Pension and Savings Plans.