This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5200 per month
Sevierville, UNITED STATES
November 19 2017
We seek an individual that will work as the Senior Sales Manager who will be responsible for the development, management and leverage of relationships directly with customers & channel partners at a senior level to help refine/define and sell Certicom automotive security solutions into the global automotive market. Apart from this, we seek a result driven individual that will be able to proffer strong solutions sales & business development experience which is truly passionate about winning new business.
- Influencing the Adoption of Certicom’s PKI and key management solutions through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts across automotive industry worldwide
- Maintaining and building senior level relationships with key accounts to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify new market requirements.
- Partnering with the Global BTS team to influence the overall sales strategy as well as providing recommendations for new partnership opportunities
- Building, creating and managing a sales pipeline tracking activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities, supporting technical product training and information across key accounts with regional sales teams.
- Participating in regional industry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience including end user influencers
- Identifying new market requirements, product features, and pricing/positioning strategies to make us successful in the market
- Developing and identifying new technology and channel partnerships
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Direct work experience with the Automotive electronic or embedded security industry.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the automotive or embedded security industry
- Proven success in a new business-oriented sales environment with a track record of sales success
- Ability to present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Experience in successful communicating and translating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills coupled with confidence and effectiveness as a communicator.
- Bachelor degree in Technical field, Business or its equivalent combination and experience is required.
- This position involves significant travel; you must be willing to travel.