This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7200 to $ 7500 per month
Peach Bottom, UNITED STATES
November 25 2018
We seek an experienced individual for the role of Engineering Manager. The qualified candidate for the position would be responsible for managing and monitoring the station needs and regulatory requirements of the functions of engineering
- Be responsible for the management of all engineering functions based on the regulations and station need.
- Monitoring the performance and improvement of the engineering personnel assigned concerning the corporate objectives of the site, while making the necessary provisions required to attain construction results of high quality.
- Being accountable to the technical leadership and engineering concerning both long and short term programs which have great impacts on our siteseither directly or through assigned assistants
- Conducting the review of the business performance of assigned staff, and also take part in the business plan and budget.
- Acting as the senior resource to programs that are NGG-wide concerning enhanced and standardized processes and systems of engineering
- Being accountable for the assigned budget and the development of our staff and all the human resources needs of our employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and assessing external contractors
- Plant engineering:
o Assisting in developing complex troubleshooting plans that are in line with the plant operations
o Being responsible for the management and assessment of all the components and system performance to improve our efficiency.
o Employ the use of system indicators in monitoring the performance or dilapidation of equipment
o Noting and undertaking the improvement of the conditions of the materials, which includes maintenance optimization that is predictive and centered on performance
o Backing the functions of engineering
- Design engineering:
o Defending the design of plants and basis of licensing
o Making and approving design outputs and changes in plants in line with the processes that have been adopted and the design requirements.
o Supporting plant systems and their components' installation, testing, and the changes in facility
o Making sure that the functional and physical characteristics of the plants are shown in the documents of the plant
o Carrying out engineering analysis to back the changes in plant
- Programs engineering:
o Managing, enhancing, and implementing technical programs
o Recognizing, scheduling and monitoring the inspections of code and regulations in line with the requirements of the technical program
o Supporting the carrying out of programmatic inspections on field
o Preparing the necessary analysis and documents of the program to support the scopes of inspection
- Engineering services:
o Supporting the development of the budgets, projects and business planning of engineering
o Supporting engineering records configuration control, such as calculations and design changes
o Supporting the programs and functions of engineering
o Supporting the department scheduling, corrective action program and equipment databases of the engineering department
o Assess all the issues involved in the maintenance (predictive and corrective maintenance) of the following:
Control system and process computer
Protective relays along with their associated circuits
Power instrument instrument
Voltage regulators and exciters.
o Carrying out Electrical Construction tests for the modifications of equipment and installations of new electrical equipment with their associated circuits
o Giving technical knowledge on the improvement, maintenance and troubleshooting of generators, motors or voltage regulators.
- A Bachelor or technical degree in engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of Professional-level engineering
- At least five years’ experience in Commercial Nuclear Power Plant
- Testing of FLS Selection
- Registration in Professional Engineering
- An MBA is a plus