This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6200 to $ 6500 per month
September 21 2017
Air Arabia, Egypt currently seek an excellent and intelligent person to serve as the Engineering and Planning Surveyor that will be responsible for the management and monitor of Air Arabia Engines, APUs and aircraft systems. The right person will ensure the provision of all activities which relate to the maintenance package, material planning and other records that will ensure the Cost-effectiveness, reliability, and safety of the operation of the company.
- Working to maintain the system of monitoring and control of Air Arabia A320 by ensuring the scheduling and performance of all tasks as due for the purpose of bringing about a customized maintenance.
- Maintaining all the necessary activities which will ensure the maintenance of system aircraft hours and cycles recording as well as bringing about thematch with Aircraft Technical logs.
- Working to themaintenance of a system job cards preparation and update.
- Establishing and maintaining all the necessary procedures to ensure the maintenance of the job cards and its update.
- Establishing and ensuring themaintenance of all necessary procedures to keep the maintenance program system not only updated but to reflect all the truemaintenance status of a aircraft.
- Preparing all the work scopes of all the maintenance events as well as maintaining the system of work package preparation for all the types of maintenance check.
- Making sure that the work package archive is maintenance immediately after the completion of the maintenance in line with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the technical records as kept over the time to bring about the compliance of policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Making sure that the maintenance program is established and revised in line with the latest revision of the manufacturer's MPD
- Issuing all the necessary AD control form as well as updating its status to comply with all the necessary directives while ensuring that all the necessary Airworthiness Directives are issued.
- Reviewing all thenecessary Manufacturer Vendor Services bulletins while ensuring the proper actions in the form ofEngineering Bulletins or Engineering Orders.
- Working as to the issuance of the reliability report as well as the management of regular reliability Committee Board.
- Ensuring the proper monitor and maintenance of Aircraft, Engine and System performance as well as issuing all the necessary maintenance recommendations to the staff for necessary defect rectification.
- Performing all other functions as may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A university degree in an Engineering discipline coupled with a minimum of five years relative experience.
- Good command of both Verbal and written English skills while Arabic language skill is an advantage.
- Supervisory and leadership skills coupled with excellent technical reports writing skills.
- MS Office applications skills plus proactiveness and self-motivation.