This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 4500 to $ 5000 per month
MIDLAND, UNITED STATES
September 18 2017
This position will be located in the Midland, TX office working with the Delaware Basin non-operated development team and will be responsible for production, well elections and all financial related to our non-operated position in WTX. Successful candidates will be responsible for database management, data interpretation or analysis, data preparation and quality support for a team of geologists and engineers.
- Updating and maintaining the team’s non-operated well database as well as leading team to ensure the accuracy and update of all corporate database.
- Assisting engineering and geologist with the compilation of materials for presentations and reports.
- Building, maintaining ARIES database as well as preparing reserves reports for non-operated assets
- Ensuring the monthly compilation of DC&E, non-DC&E, Opex, LOE financials for non-op and the monthly compilation of well level profit and loss statement for team review.
- Leading for non-op financial reports by interfacing with financial analyst, joint interest billing and revenue accounting.
- Performing QC for non-op partner production and incoming engineering data.
- Utilizing corporate reporting system like OpenWells to provide summary reports for partner activity.
- Utilizing HIS or Enerdeq to pull data from state websites for engineer and geologist use as well as ensuring streamlined and automated manual procedures while utilizing software and programming such as Excel, Acces, VBA, Spotfire among others.
- Taking an active part in team meetings and decisions as well as seeking the improvement systems, data management, processes and team functionality.
- At least two years of relevant work experience with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic, a positive “can do” attitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge database and spreadsheet applications, Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Proven record of utilizing technology to enhance data flow, streamline as well as create process improvement
- Seeking feedback from management and other involved disciplines as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative through interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well with ad-hoc and short time requests for data as well as taking the initiative to maintain and increase technical competencies.
- Ability to learn new applications quickly as well as being able to identify problems and provide solutions with limited supervision as a self-starter.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field is preferred.
Preferred Software Skills:
- Ability to use Access, Aries, Data Analyser-Landmark and Documentum like Virtual File Room.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office like Excel, Enerdeq (IHS Energy), Lync and production software like OFM.
- Openwells-Landmark, Economic Software (PEEP), Production Database (PDB, Partner Report Management (PDS) and SAP-BW Reporting and Extracting.
- Sharepoint, Spotfire – TIBCO and Visio skills.
- The position is eligible for domestic relocation.
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
- This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.