This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5300 to $ 5500 per month
November 12 2018
Our company currently seeks to recruit an energetic and passionate individual that can serve as the company’s Enterprise Account Executive. The right individual must also be able to sell our solutions to all our clients. Apart from this, the ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of our products, value, and sales based on cost. You will work with a team of talented persons with strong success record, performance, and commitment to both the team’s value and excellence goals. Our workers are passionate people who embrace the latest technology for their work to be effectively done. With our love for technology, it has set standards for other competitors to follow.
- Bring about the improvement in our company’ sales process through cost and time effective methods and approaches using SAAS systems.
- Be responsible for the management of all the sales process by making sure that the leads are well generated, and effort is geared toward converting them to real sales, prompt response to leads, negotiation, and deal closure.
- Train our potential clients on drone technology and the significance of our technology on their lives and operations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all our customers through consultation.
- Exceed all the sales targets.
- Collaborate with others to work efficiently in a team-orientedenvironment making sure that the customers are effectively managed while revenues are improved.
- At least five years experience working in a sales capacity selling IT applications and hardware in a B2B setting.
- Experience in selling products to business customers.
- Ability to speak French fluently.
- Sales representative skills are desired.
- Previous experience in working and attaining quota and other services relating to peers.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- An entrepreneur who is a good listener and communicator.
- Expertise in the management of clients that seeks consultation.
- Proactive in the identification and generation of leads.
- Ability to work with few people in a team where sharing resources, feedback, and initiative are expedient.
- Must be able to push the proficiency of Kespry technology to the people.
- Sales Pipelines development and management skills with proven record of success in the management of numerous transactions.
- A good understanding of our mission and what the company stands for. The willingness and readiness to make the company a leading firm in the technology world.
- Capable of working within the sales winning team.
- UAVs and Aerial data experience and skills are added advantage.
Working visa sponsored