This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 80000 to $ 90000 per annum
Cranston, Rhode Island, UNITED STATES
November 23 2018
We seek an experienced professional individual that will serve as the Enterprise Architect and be responsible for providing technology architecture expertise and guidance across business divisions, organisations and technology domains. The qualified individual will also be an individual that will incorporate a strong consultant oriented approach working with business and technology teams across the globe with the aim of summarising the current environment. The position is also meant to establish a target vision which is aligned with business and It strategy through engagement with business partners as well as the deep understanding of technology capabilities, industry trends and business areas which you are responsible for. You shall also lead efforts to align strategic investment planning as well as major programs for one or more business areas as the case may be.
- Translating business strategy into a strategic investment portfolio.
- Defining and maintaining Target architectures in Roadmaps as well as influencing the technology strategy and technology investments that will realise the business strategy.
- Influencing vendors and partners as well as leading or assisting efforts to scope and architect major change programs.
- Leading strategic options analyses as well as proposing an end to end solutions and highlighting trade-offs.
- Reviewing ongoing designs of major programs to identify strategic opportunities as well as resolving issues during delivery.
- Ensuring projects alignment with strategic capabilities, target architectures and technology standards.
- Identifying key technology enablers to optimise IT investment.
- Directing the research, analysis, design, proposal and delivery of IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies across the enterprise.
- Being responsible for having an advanced understanding of IT industry trends and enterprise standards and methodology.
- Being knowledgeable of the enterprise infrastructure and applications which can be called upon to provide expertise in multiple areas.
- Working with the lines of business, supporting staff and technology areas for the purpose of designing technical structure based on the existing standards and processes.
- Meeting the strategic needs of the business and integrating with other business and IT Processes.
- Overseeing the enterprise-wide effort to provide integrated system analysis as well as making recommendations on appropriate hardware, software and communication links required for IT goals and strategy support.
- Overseeing the coordinating activities of the project team as well as assisting in the monitoring of project schedules and costs.
- Formulating recommendations to resolve and document issues that may arise in the architecture.
- Reviewing designs as well as recommending improvements to the architecture.
- At least ten years of relevant technology architecture experience which include evidence of leading efforts to shape strategic investment portfolio to scope architect major programs.
- Proven experience in defining technology architecture used in the Financial Service Industry which includes Retail or Consumer Banking and Commercial Banking.
- Demonstrated experience of leading virtual teams which made up of business and technology resources.
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with demonstrated experience of actions put into place based on a presentation to business and technology executives.
- Working knowledge of Banking products and operations which include both Consumer or Retail Banking and Commercial Banking.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of Architecture Roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience of identifying and leading forward process improvements.
- Experience in working with the design, integration and support of vendor packages within an overall enterprise architecture.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture framework & industry models like TOGAF, ITIL and BIAN.
- Experience with the use of EA tools.
- Bachelor Degree in IT Major or IT minor or other engineering degree is required.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience is required.
Hours per Week: 8:00-5:00
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday